Difference between oracle application server apache tomcat server?
Oracle Application Server is considered an Enterprise Platform with higher capabilities than Apache Tomcat. It is however more demanding and complex to manage and maintain.
- XAMPP only offers MySQL (Database Server) & Apache (Webserver) in one setup and you can manage them with the xampp starter. After the successful installation navigate to your xampp folder and execute the xampp-control.exe Press the start Button at the mysql row. Now you've successfully started mysql.
- Start SQL*Plus and log in as the SYS user, connecting as SYSDBA: $ sqlplus /nolog SQL> CONNECT SYS/SYS_password AS SYSDBA.
- Enter a command similar to the following, where account is the user account that you want to unlock and password is the new password:
- Although not required for the certification exam, the xfs file system is quite important for single instance Oracle installations. If you are storing datafiles on a cooked file system, as opposed to ASM, you should probably consider using xfs, rather than any of the ext* file systems.
- Once you have created and compiled a PL/SQL procedure, you can run it using Oracle SQL Developer. Perform the following steps: 1 . Right-click on EMP_LIST in the left navigator and select Run. 2 . This invokes the Run PL/SQL dialog.
We've handpicked 55 related questions for you, similar to «Difference between oracle application server apache tomcat server?» so you can surely find the answer!