Do i need microsoft sql server?
- XAMPP only offers MySQL (Database Server) & Apache (Webserver) in one setup and you can manage them with the xampp starter. After the successful installation navigate to your xampp folder and execute the xampp-control.exe Press the start Button at the mysql row. Now you've successfully started mysql.
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine, and then expand that instance.
- Expand Databases, and then right-click the database that you want to shrink.
- Point to Tasks, point to Shrink, and then click Database. Database…
- Click OK.
- For Password, you can either enter the password or leave it blank. If you do not store the MySQL password in MySQL Workbench, a prompt will request the password each time you attempt to connect to the database. Choose Test Connection to ensure your settings are correct.
As software applications request data, the Microsoft SQL Server stores and retrieves the data that is sent and requested from the software. It stores and retrieves the data that is requested from the same computer, other computers, servers, and even from the internet.
We've handpicked 67 related questions for you, similar to «Do i need microsoft sql server?» so you can surely find the answer!