How can i have php post to self with mysql?
Mysql is an Database where Data from HTML forms will be inserted to it by some scripts like ASP 3 (classic), ASP.NET, PHP, ColdFusion and... What you need is a form (By HTML), an Database and table in Mysql and PHP to insert data from your form to the table. mysql insert command is: INSERT INTO table_name_here (column1, column2, ..) VALUES (value_of_column_1, value_of_column_2, ...)
- Check MySQL Version with V Command. The easiest way to find the MySQL version is with the command: mysql -V…
- How to Find Version Number with mysql Command. The MySQL command-line client is a simple SQL shell with input editing capabilities…
- SHOW VARIABLES LIKE Statement…
- SELECT VERSION Statement…
- STATUS Command.
- Open the MySQL command line.
- Type the path of your mysql bin directory and press Enter.
- Paste your SQL file inside the bin folder of mysql server.
- Create a database in MySQL.
- Use that particular database where you want to import the SQL file.
- Type source databasefilename.sql and Enter.
- Your SQL file upload successfully.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «How can i have php post to self with mysql?» so you can surely find the answer!