How can you open a microsoft works database with an mac?
Microsoft does not provide a Mac version of their Access database so the data needs to be read and imported into alternative software by software such as The Actual ODBC Driver for Access. (See links below)
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine, and then expand that instance.
- Expand Databases, and then right-click the database that you want to shrink.
- Point to Tasks, point to Shrink, and then click Database. Database…
- Click OK.
- Open the MySQL command line.
- Type the path of your mysql bin directory and press Enter.
- Paste your SQL file inside the bin folder of mysql server.
- Create a database in MySQL.
- Use that particular database where you want to import the SQL file.
- Type source databasefilename.sql and Enter.
- Your SQL file upload successfully.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «How can you open a microsoft works database with an mac?» so you can surely find the answer!