How can you sign up for an oracle open world conference?
The Oracle Open World Conference is held in San Francisco, CA from October 2nd until October 6th 2011. To register you can contact them at: 1.866.382.7147 (U.S. and Canada) or +1.650.226.0812 (for international callers.)
- Open the MySQL command line.
- Type the path of your mysql bin directory and press Enter.
- Paste your SQL file inside the bin folder of mysql server.
- Create a database in MySQL.
- Use that particular database where you want to import the SQL file.
- Type source databasefilename.sql and Enter.
- Your SQL file upload successfully.
- Start SQL*Plus and log in as the SYS user, connecting as SYSDBA: $ sqlplus /nolog SQL> CONNECT SYS/SYS_password AS SYSDBA.
- Enter a command similar to the following, where account is the user account that you want to unlock and password is the new password:
- Although not required for the certification exam, the xfs file system is quite important for single instance Oracle installations. If you are storing datafiles on a cooked file system, as opposed to ASM, you should probably consider using xfs, rather than any of the ext* file systems.
- Once you have created and compiled a PL/SQL procedure, you can run it using Oracle SQL Developer. Perform the following steps: 1 . Right-click on EMP_LIST in the left navigator and select Run. 2 . This invokes the Run PL/SQL dialog.
We've handpicked 63 related questions for you, similar to «How can you sign up for an oracle open world conference?» so you can surely find the answer!